I hope I sleep better tonight. I'm not sure if the medicine is helping yet.. may be too soon to tell. we'll see.. it's a nice day outside, maybe I'll go out for a walk and see if I can have some sanity in my day... i feel like I can't get a grip of my life right now and it's making me cry at the drop of a hat...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Weird Dreams
I'm not exactly sure what happened last night... started taking some sleeping aid the night before and all day yesterday, I kinda felt 'groggy' and at times dizzy. Was waiting for Frendell to come home last night, but he got home very late, so I decided to go to bed. I had the weirdest dreams and felt like I couldn't wake up from them. At some point and time I thought I heard him trying to wake me up and ask me what I was doing. Other times I felt like I was in a glass room trying to find my way out. And I kept asking for help and no one could hear me. And I kept telling someone my arm was hurting and everyone I saw was turning around and away from me. It's always amazing how your feelings are affected as well when you're dreaming. I woke up today feeling very sad and perplexed... and have throbbing pain in my arm and chest. More and more, I'm thinking I need to have that surgery done.. maybe sooner rather than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment