Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pink Tea Luncheon Florida Trip 3

Jae was the emcee/host for this Pink Tea Luncheon. She also served as the moderator for the panel discussion that was held right after the luncheon. She did a wonderful job as emcee/host. I am very proud of her and all the hard work she and her team put into this luncheon. It was a very touching way for cancer survivors to be honored and recognized and to realize that so many people are supporting the cause to learn more so we can prevent and hopefully find the cure for cancer.



The two ladies standing next to Jae were the two breast cancer survivors who started the charity, Braz Cauz.. they were raising money so that women who cannot afford it will be able to still get mammograms for free.


Ate Baby and me... cancer survivors in our family... she just celebrated her birthday the day before... it was a wonderful time to celebrate life and be reminded that everyday is not to be taken for granted. We have gone through so much in our family in the last two years and I am grateful that we were able to attend this event together. We have been so blessed and I hope that I will never take it for granted. I pray that I will not cower when I am asked to tell my story, if only to give hope to someone else who may be going through cancer right now as well.


Girls day out at the Pink Tea Luncheon
Josie, me, Genie, Ate Baby and Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment